Capital goods exhibition for the beverage industry
November 14-16, 2023, Nürnberg, Germany
Ready to enter the global market, but looking for the right opportunity?
BrauBeviale, held in Nürnberg, Germany, is one of the most important events in the world for capital goods exhibition for the beverage industry this year, bringing together trade visitors from Europe and around the world to discuss high-quality raw materials, advanced technologies, efficient logistics and lively marketing concepts.. Exhibiting in the USA Pavilion provides greater visibility on the show floor along with the convenience of a turnkey booth package.
BrauBeviale 2018 featured 1,094 exhibitors and over 40,000 visitors from all over the world.
Benefits of exhibiting in the USA Pavilion at BrauBeviale 2019 include:
- Global opportunity without the complications of exhibiting overseas
- Prime location on show floor
- Strong USA identification – focal point for international importers and brokers
- Professional guidance and logistical coordination from NürnbergMesse North America, Inc. in the United States and on-site
- Hospitality service provided by multi hostesses
- Access to the USA Pavilion Business Lounge with complimentary wi-fi, laptop access, daily catering with light refreshments and snacks
For more information
Don’t hesitate to call for more information on exhibiting in the BrauBeviale USA Pavilion. Pinar Van der Vegt is able to help you determine if this is the right fit for your companies’ presence at BrauBeviale. Call 770-618-5837 for more information, or email Pinar today Pinar@NMNA.us
See the BrauBeviale website for more show information www.braubeviale.de/en